TORONTO – From June 1-3, 2023, the Lift Toronto 2023 Cannabis Conference and Expo will return to the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, showcasing speakers, panels and interactive presentations, plus the ultimate in new cannabis brand, product and technology discovery from hundreds of exhibiting companies across the cannabis ecosystem. Unique attractions, activations, and Lift’s signature ah-ha moments will round out three high-energy days at Canada’s #1 Cannabis Conference & Expo.
Lift Toronto kicks off on Thursday, June 1, with the Lift Cannabis Business Conference, a strategy-focused, advocacy-oriented business conference intent on meaningful change and sustainable growth in the industry. On Friday, June 2 and Saturday, June 3, the Lift expo floor will showcase a wide array of leading and emerging exhibitors while debuting fresh experiences, education and activations.
So how can attendees make the most of their time at North America’s premiere cannabis industry conference and expo? Our list of the Top 10 Can’t-Miss Experiences is a great place to start:
- Hear from Ontario Cannabis Store President & CEO David Lobo on how the OCS is enabling a vibrant cannabis marketplace.
- Learn from worldwide experts from Germany, Uruguay, Israel, the UK, US and more at the Lift Cannabis Business Conference.
- Check out even more innovative, disruptive, game-changing, regulations-busting and profit making content at the Expo on the Main Stage and interactive Speakers’ Corners. Hot topics include International Opportunity, Cannabis & Sports Performance, Craft Cannabis, Cannabis Tourism and a Psychedelics Update.
- View Programming Schedule and Meet the Speakers Join Canada’s top cannabis chefs for live demonstrations of out-of-this-world cookery, baking, mixology and munchie-making, at the first-ever Lift exclusive Diners’ Club.
- View Programming Schedule and Meet the Speakers Laugh out loud with a Stand-Up Comedy Show from The Noobie & The Doobie on the Main Stage, Saturday at 11 a.m.
- Explore Lift’s Discovery Neighbourhoods, including the Brand Zone and Micro Growers’ Area.
- Explore Toronto exhibitors Head over to PLAY@LIFT on the Expo Floor to enjoy games, photo opps, sweets and more.
- Get the latest budtender training, plus special perks with the signature Lift Budtender Program. Tickets are FREE for certified Budtenders!
- Take your networking sesh to the conveniently-located, comfortably furnished Lift Outdoor Consumption Area.
- Celebrate at the Lift Official After Party* at Steam Whistle Brewing and end Lift on a high note! *Your Lift Cannabis Business Conference, Industry Expo or Budtender Badge is your ticket. Please note that Consumer wristbands do not grant access to the After Party.
Lift Toronto 2023 Event Schedule
Thursday, June 1 – Lift Cannabis Business Conference: A strategy-focused, advocacy-oriented business and community leadership conference.
Friday, June 2 & Saturday, June 3 – Lift Expo Industry & Budtender Days: Open to members of the cannabis industry and budtenders, featuring hundreds of exhibiting companies from every corner of the industry and leading-edge content across multiple stages.
Saturday, June 3 – Lift Expo Consumer Day: The final day of the event is also open to consumers, from the canna-curious to the canna-connoisseur.
Saturday, June 3 – Lift Toronto Official After Party: Ending Lift on a high note with live music, refreshments and informal networking at an off-site location.
Location: Metro Toronto Convention Centre, 255 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5V 2W6, Canada Tickets: liftexpo.ca/tickets-toronto-2023
Lift San Francisco: August 2-4, 2023 | Moscone Convention Center
San Francisco speaker applications are open, and exhibits and partnerships are now available. Registration for Lift San Francisco will open soon.
Lift Events & Experiences serve the cannabis community as both a meeting place and a destination for discovery. With dates across North America, each Lift event showcases leading-edge content and premiere exhibitors in a high-energy setting for thousands of cannabis growers, processors, manufacturers, brands, budtenders, retailers, educators, advocates, regulators, consumers, investors and more – while paying tribute to the roots of this rapidly-evolving industry. Lift is proudly produced by MCI.